Anonymous ‘PayPal 14’ hackers enter guilty plea in case surrounding pro-WikiLeaks DDoS attack — RT USA
Accused members of the amorphous hacktivist group Anonymous appeared in federal court in California on Thursday to enter pleas pertaining to a nearly three-year-old digital protest against the website PayPal. ...
Our hero battles an evil franchise that possesses sinister powers of luring dumb 13-year-old boys to the local multiplex: Apparently they're making so much money with bad Spider-Man movies they've ... ...
Arizona State, you’ve done it again. Before we begin, let’s look at a little rap sheet of what you’ve been up to lately.
• You started your semester off with 857 arrests in the first two weeks.
• Then, you followed that up with 510 more arrests in the third week, bringing the three-week total to 1,367 arrests.
• The sugar daddies that you found online, as is commonly practiced at your school must be so proud.
• We hadn’t heard from you for awhile, but then there was that girl who went as “Naked” for Halloween...
• Followed shortly by that other girl who went as “Naked” for Halloween.
• This, of course, was all when ASU is “censored.” We learned that when ASU is “uncensored,” girls broadcast how badly they’d like for a frat guy to take their virginity.
• You landed yourself the number two spot on a list of schools with most adulterous alumni.
• And just yesterday, we reported on a riot over Pac 12 Championship Tickets.
Apparently, though, the riot could ha ...
In-A-Gist algorithmically curates tweets based on popularity in real-time. We collate tweets on the same topic and this page is built from such curated tweets. We keep refreshing this page as and when we find popular tweets on topics mentioned in the tweet. They are presented in the "Related Tweets" section.